- The service provides free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on the problems they face and inform them of their rights and responsibilities.
- To improve the policies and practices that affect people's lives.
What this means in practice is that:
- The service is free to all.
- The service is independent and impartial. We will provide advice that is tailored to your needs and informs you fully of your rights and responsibilities.
- The service is confidential. This means that we will not share your details with external organisations without your consent.
- We will advocate on your behalf at a local and national level where we identify trends and issues that are affecting the lives of individuals, families and communities.