- To provide the advice people need for the problems they face.
- To improve the policies and practices that affect people's lives.
What this means in practice is that:
- The service is free to all.
- The service is independent and impartial. We will provide advice that is tailored to your needs and informs you fully of your rights and responsibilities.
- The service is confidential. This means that we will not share your details with external organisations without your consent.
- We will advocate on your behalf at a local and national level where we identify trends and issues that are affecting the lives of individuals, families and communities.
- We will fight discrimination, challenge harassment, work for equality for everyone.
- We will ensure that we regularly review our services to ensure that we provide quality services to clients in a manner that is responsive and flexible to local needs.