Hours: 37 hours per week
Days: 5 days per week.
Salary: £24,646 per annum + 6% pension contribution
Duration: The role is initially a fixed term position until 31st December 2021. Extension beyond this date will be subject to future funding.
Location: Predominantly Rugby CAB with travel expected to Bedworth and Nuneaton as required.
The Breakthrough Programme is jointly funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund and is designed to provide intensive support to beneficiaries to address the financial barriers they face and helping them to acquire employability skills that will lead to paid employment and give the confidence to play a full and active role in their community. The programme is delivered across Coventry and Warwickshire.
The role of the Money Mentor is to provide intensive support to beneficiaries to address financial barriers helping them to be better able to plan for the future, work towards gaining and sustaining employment and improving self-esteem and confidence to take a full and active role in their community.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience of providing advice to vulnerable clients
- Knowledge of debt, benefits and financial capability
- An ordered approach to work and compliance with procedures
- Good interpersonal, literacy and numeracy skills
- Good teamworking skills
- The ability to travel between Rugby and Nuneaton and Bedworth and other parts of Coventry and Warwickshire as
- A commitment to equal opportunities and sustainable developmentrequired.
Download the Job Pack here and the Guidance Notes here and Application Form here (Application Form is editable in Word).
The Application Form must be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on 31st January 2021.
Interview Date: 11th February 2021
(NB: We will ensure COVID 19 compliance when conducting interviews)
If you want to know more about this post please contact Bill Basra, Chief Executive via email@example.com