Overcoming Employment Problems
BRANCAB is working with partners across Warwickshire to deliver the Building Better Opportunities (BBO) Breakthrough programme which is joint funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.
Breakthrough is a partnership project designed to offer personalised ongoing support for people across Coventry and Warwickshire who are either unemployed or economically inactive to help them overcome their everyday problems, adapt to change and gain new skills that boosts self-esteem, confidence and wellbeing. Each participant has a designated Money Mentor to support them to develop their personalised action plan and their progress through the programme. Our team of Money Mentors can help with:
- Financial worries
- Reducing monthly commitments
- Claiming the right benefits
- Starting a training course
- Gaining new qualifications
- Improving confidence and wellbeing
- Employability skills such as IT training, CV writing, interview skills & job searching
- Getting work ready
- Becoming involved in your local community
Find out more
By visiting the website or contacting us on 02476 643206.