TAMWORTH CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU
NOTE: WE ARE NOW LOCATED AT 8 LADYBANK (OPPOSITE CASTLE HOTEL IN SILVER STREET).
We work alongside Community Together CIC to provide the Advice Cafe on Tuesdays and Thursdays 10am - 12.30 at their hub in the castle grounds.
During these times you can drop in for free, impartial, confidential and independent advice whilst having the opportunity to buy tea, coffee or a light snack if you wish and find out about other activities on offer.
We can help you with:
- Tamworth Citizens Advice.
(Opposite Castle Hotel),
Tamworth Citizens Advice Bureau operates their Information Hub from 8 Lady Bank, in Silver Street, opposite the Castle Hotel.
Open Monday - Thursday (10am - 2pm) only. We are closed on Fridays and at weekends. Specialist appointments at other times.
Apart from giving you some information/advice at the hub you will be able to find out about our drop-in advice points held at various venues in the town.
10am - 2pm (Mon - Thurs only):
* Calls to this service cost the same as calling 01 and 02 numbers. They will be included as part of a mobile allowance or a landline call package. You will be charged for calls not included in your landline package or if you go over your mobile allowance. Calls will also be charged if you do not have a call package with your provider. Landline calls typically cost up to 9p per minute and calls from mobiles between 8p and 40p per minute. Please note that tariffs vary and are subject to change, so for specific call charge details please check with your own provider.
Our facebook page can be found HERE
CLICK HERE for our complaints procedure
Advice Guide - instant online self help from Citizens Advice. Provides information to help people solve their problems.
Debt Advice - Struggling to manage your finances? Talk to us. .
You can email us direct at the Tamworth office or come in to one of our no-appointment drop-in sessions.
Money Management Courses
We also run a range of courses including:
- "Do you want it, do i need it"
- "Making every penny count"
- "All about banking"
- "clued up on credit"
- "Coping with CHristmas
To arrange a booking for these sessions telephone Jackie on 01827 305592
- Wheelchair accessible - yes
- Wheelchair toilet access
Evolve Project - NEW
Tamworth Citizens Advice Bureau has started an exciting new project offering intensive support to help local people who are unemployed or economically inactive to remove barriers to progression, regain their confidence and move closer to the jobs market.