LEGAL AID :
Find out if you are entitled to Legal Aid for:.
- (eg you’re denied a service due to your sex or race)
- (eg bankruptcy, mortgage debt)
- (eg you’re treated unfairly due to your sex, race, etc)
- (eg special educational needs)
- (eg unfair treatment at work)
- (eg divorce, separation, contact with your child)
- (eg eviction, landlord harassment)
- (eg advice about asylum)
- (eg disagreeing with a benefits decision)
LAW & RIGHTS
As a member of British society you have rights and responsibilities.
These pages inform you about legal and civil rights and explain how you should be treated by the police and prison system.
TALK TO US
If you are still unsure where you stand on obtaining legal advice, go along to your nearest Citizens Advice Bureau during one of our open sessions.